[webkit-dev] webkit ignores manual mouse click event

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:17:27 PST 2008

Hello.

I tried using your method but it returns FALSE every time. For example,
I open up www.googole.com and simmulate a click to the "Images" href. I
think the problem Is I only create a MousePressEvent. But the href is
sensible to clicks. Any hints on how to create a click event?

Please help.

Greets,
Luka

Dne 04.11.2008 (tor) ob 19:13 +0530 je Nilesh Patil zapisal(a):