[webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore: Lookup object by string?

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Thu Nov 13 03:43:53 PST 2008

Nov 13, 2008, в 1:22 PM, Daniel Waylonis написал(а):

> I'm using JavaScriptCore Framework in a Cocoa program.  I'm trying
> to evaluate a function in the JavaScript code via C, but I'm having
> problems with figuring out how to get a proper reference to that
> function.

You need to evaluate the JavaScript source, then look up the function
by name as a global object property:

JS_EXPORT JSValueRef JSEvaluateScript(JSContextRef ctx, JSStringRef
script, JSObjectRef thisObject, JSStringRef sourceURL, int
startingLineNumber, JSValueRef* exception);
JSValueRef JSObjectGetProperty(JSContextRef ctx, JSObjectRef object,
JSStringRef propertyName, JSValueRef* exception)

Here, object will be a result of JSContextGetGlobalObject(), and
propertyName will be "AddOne".

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov