[webkit-dev] To open the xml file

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Thu Nov 13 01:42:30 PST 2008

Am Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:04:36 +0530
schrieb "Ajay Gautam" <ajaywebkit at gmail.com>:

> Hi ,
> I want to open a xml file(http://117.118.178.81:49154/Test1.xml)
> which is on a server at Gtk Launcher even i am able to open this file
> at firefox. Can anybody tell that where i doing wrong?Is it releated
> to firewall setting ?because i changed firewall firewall settings at
> firefox connection,should i changed it for GtkLauncher?if yes where i
> have to change in GtkLauncher ?
>
> If i want to change the connection settings for GtkLauncher where i
> have to modify ?

Hey Ajay,

if you are building with curl, the current default, it honors a few
common environment variables, such as http_proxy. If a proxy is what
you need something like this will suffice:

http_proxy=http://107.108.158.81:8345 Programs/GtkLauncher

Of course, I made the proxy address up on the spot in the example :)

ciao,
    Christian