[webkit-dev] Handling upload progresses

André Pedralho apedralho at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:16:03 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 November 2008 14:46:12 André Pedralho wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm just wondering if there is a way to get upload progresses the same
>> way we can do with download ones.
>>

> Not out of the box. Are you talking about PUSH/PUT.

Actually I was thinking in show a progress while an user uploads an
attachment to a webmail for instance. It would be simple if I could
get the network reply related to that file uploading.

> You might want to look at
> this[1].

A network reply handler might be good, but if could not get a network
reply when one upload starts I guess I will not be able to get a
handler for it...

Did I miss something?

--
André Pedralho