[webkit-dev] WebKit and Stability

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 04:08:04 PST 2008

Unfortunately I can't publish the code. But I've attached the WebKit
patch used by the WebKit proceses (revision 37632).

The patch includes:
 - the webkit_web_frame_show() function from Clutter Webkit patch
 - function webkit_web_frame_click_element_by_id() for clicking on an
element by it's id.
 - commenting out some Gtk+ update requests.

The clicking is done with the webkit_web_frame_click_element_by_id()
function.

Hope that helps.

Greets,
Luka

Dne 10.11.2008 (pon) ob 12:33 +0100 je Holger Freyther zapisal(a):