[webkit-dev] Companies and organizations that have contributed to WebKit

Maciej Stachowiak mjs at apple.com
Sun Nov 9 00:10:42 PST 2008

I'm compiling a Wiki page of companies and organizations that have
contributed to WebKit, since this turns out to be a matter of
occasional public interest, and the matter is not always clear. I
started this Wiki page in hopes of providing a reference, but I
suspect it is not complete:

https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Companies%20and%20Organizations%20that%20have%20contributed%20to%20WebKit

Are there any WebKit code contributors who would like their
contributions credited to a particular company or group, besides the
ones I listed? So far I mentioned KDE, Apple, Nokia, Google and Torch
Mobile. I counted Trolltech as part of Nokia for purposes of this
list; I hope that is the appropriate way to handle things. I am
specifically looking to list significant contributions that are
greater in scope than just one or two patches, and I am specifically
interested in code that is in the mainline public WebKit repository.

Regards,
Maciej