[webkit-dev] webkit ignores manual mouse click event

Nilesh Patil vniles at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:43:25 PST 2008

Hi

Usually i construct it like

PlatformMouseEvent pme(point, point, LeftButton, met, 1, false, false,
false, false, 0);

and call is

frame->eventHandler()->handleMousePressEvent(pme);

If this is not answer u r looking for, then probably u need to check
for webpage u r trying this clicks on. Generally we change image using
onClick. We generally hav a javascript associated with onClick to
which tag id is passed and then java script changes the image.

Also check association of onClick. (i.e. to which tag it is assiciated).

Webkit javascript engine is capable of interpreting such primitive
signals unless html source has some errors. So error is eithr in the
HTML source or construction of PlatformMouseEvent.

Thanks & Regrads
Niilesh