[webkit-dev] webkit ignores manual mouse click event

Luka Napotnik luka.napotnik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:13:52 PST 2008

Hello.

I've created a method to send X,Y clicks to a page in the current frame.
I'm using the handleMousePressEvent() method to create the event:

Frame *frame = core(webView)->mainFrame();
frame->eventHandler()->handleMousePressEvent(PlatformEvent(IntPoint(x,
y), IntPoint(0, 0), LeftButton, MouseEventPressed, 1, false, false,
false, false, 1.0));

I open a HTML page where images change when you press the mouse button
on them. But when running the program and calling the method, the images
do not change. Oh and frame()->eventHandler() returns true so it should
work.

Any ideas?

Greets,
Luka