[webkit-dev] Doubts on QNetworkAccessManager

André Pedralho apedralho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:34:52 PST 2008

Hi all,

I'm using the new QNetworkAccessManager to set my QtWebkit browser cache
system and realized that I can have more than one QWebPage loaded and then
(I guess) more than one QNetworkAccessManager as well.

What happens when I call, for example, something like
page[1].networkAccessManager().cache().clear() ?
Will it clear all the cache or just the cache related the page[1]?

Wouldn't be better to have this kind of functionalities in the QWebView
class? Maybe something like QWebSettings. Actually, IMHO we could have
access to the cache settings from QWebSettings.

Is there any other way to clear the cache?

BR,

--
André Pedralho