[webkit-dev] SquirrelFish: Very Impressive

Hanspeter Schaub hanspeterschaub at mac.com
Thu May 29 12:21:54 PDT 2008

Howdy Jason,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did recompile this afternoon and I seem
to be getting the same performance as before now.  odd...  What new
developer tools are you refering to?  I logged into the apple
developer site and didn't see any new tools listed.

blue skies,

HP

Hanspeter Schaub

Phone:     	(303) 642-0686