[webkit-dev] Preventing menus on Windows

Johan Lund jl at bindows.net
Fri May 23 02:32:28 PDT 2008

> You mentioned that you have a workaround for IE - it would be best
> to file a bug with a test case that works in IE, but doesn't work in
> Safari.
>
> - WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov

Sure, will do.

Another question, related but regarding tabIndex.
Does Safari treat a tabIndex of -1, 0 or 1... differently?
I believe it is treated differently on some browsers.

1... component can be focused both by pressing tab and programatically
0 component can only be focused programatically
-1 component can not be focused at all

/J