[webkit-dev] dom, Qt and Qwebkit

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:02:16 PDT 2008

Hi,

> I have developed an application that extract links from a javascript file
> with the manipulation of the dom tree, QDocument and Qwebkit .
> There is a portion of my code where i have the falawing error:
>   QDomNode n = docElem.firstChild();
>
> while(!n.isNull()) {
>                       QDomElement e = n.toElement(); // try to convert the
> node to an element.
>                       if(!e.isNull()) {
>                                              cout << e.tagName() << endl; //
> the node really is an element.
>                                              }
>                       n = n.nextSibling();
>                                  }
> Can any one help me.

This is more a Qt question than a WebKit one. The QtWebkit module is
part of Qt so if your question covers the toolkit (which is the case
here), you should have a look at http://lists.trolltech.com/ for where
to ask it. You will likely have more answers.
FYI, this mailing is for WebKit development (that is the code behind QtWebKit).

Regards,

Julien