[webkit-dev] About short key in Drosera

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:31:35 PDT 2008

Depending on your operating system, the keys will vary.

Under Mac OS X, the keys are as follows.

Pause: Option-Command-P
Continue: Command-Shift-. (period)
Step Into: Shift-Command-I
Step Over: Shift-Command-O
Step Out: Shift-Command-T
Attach: Command-O

You may be able to replace Command with Control, Option with Alt, on
Windows.

On May 14, 2008, at 12:52 AM, Sydney Xu wrote:

> HI all
>
>    I am a beginner of Drosera. Could any guy give me a list  of
> short key in drosera (for example, step over, step into,
> continue....). I have not gotten any documents on it.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Sydney Xu (aka Guilin Xu)
> Software Development Engineer
> ACRD PSEB Labs
>
> <image001.gif>
> Autodesk, Inc.
> 399 Pu Dian Road, Pudong New Area,
> Shanghai, China 200122
>
> phone:   +86 21 3865-3594

email clients render it, and it gets broken when you reply,
Darren VanBuren
onekopaka at gmail.com
Administrator of Onekopakaspace