[webkit-dev] WebKit build-launcher-dmg error

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Tue May 13 17:54:14 PDT 2008

On May 13, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Darren VanBuren wrote:

> On May 13, 2008, at 5:20 PM, Mark Rowe wrote:
>
>> Looking at build-launcher-app, it will build both Drosera.app and
>> DroseraLauncher.app.  Are you sure that build-launcher-app ran to
>> completion without failing?

> At the end it did say
>
> Unable to determine current SVN branch in /Users/onekopaka/WebKit at
> WebKitTools/BuildSlaveSupport/build-launcher-app line 58.
>
> Could that be the problem?

Yes.  It looks like the script wasn't updated after we changed SVN
repository access methods last year.

> If so, how would I resolve it?

It looks like the currentSVNBranch function in build-launcher-app will
need some small changes.

I'm still curious as to why you are attempting to build your own
WebKit disk images rather than using those which are readily available
from nightly.webkit.org?

- Mark