[webkit-dev] WebKit build-launcher-dmg error

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Tue May 13 16:10:53 PDT 2008

When I try to run WebKitTools/BuildSlaveSupport/build-launcher-dmg i
get the following errors:

Macintosh:WebKit onekopaka$ WebKitTools/BuildSlaveSupport/build-
launcher-dmg
Removing previous temp source directory (if any)...
Making a new temp source directory...
Copying WebKit.app to temp source directory...
Copying Drosera.app to temp source directory...
cp: /Users/onekopaka/WebKit/WebKitBuild/Release/DroseraLauncher.app:
No such file or directory
Copying Drosera.app to temp source directory failed at WebKitTools/
BuildSlaveSupport/build-launcher-dmg line 68.

My question is: How do i make the DroseraLauncher.app file? I built
WebKit, Drosera, and the WebKit Launcher.

Darren VanBuren
onekopaka at gmail.com