[webkit-dev] help: extraction of links with WebKit

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Sat May 10 17:32:20 PDT 2008

Hi,

> Please can any one tel me how can I do to to skim through the DOM tree and
> extract links from, by using WebKit API.

I have answered a similar question for the Qt port:
http://www.nabble.com/Fwd%3A-help-to16921985.html#a16921985

You need to have access to the WebCore::Document or the equivalent if
it is exported by your port. To do so, you should look at the port's
documentation and/or the code to determine the best way (the code is
in the port's directory in WebKit/). Then you can use one of the
methods I pointed to in the previous answer.

Regards,

Julien