[webkit-dev] Building Webkit

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Mon Mar 31 07:37:03 PDT 2008

Khanna Piyush-A21612 wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> Thanks :)
> Some further progress...
>
> Building WebKit/WebKit/win/WebKit.vcproj/WebKit.sln is also returning
> errors :(
> Attached is the build log.
>
> Cause?

My guess is that you're having line ending issues. Two possible causes
of this:

1) You used a non-Cygwin version of Subversion (e.g., TortoiseSVN) to
checkout the WebKit source code
2) You used the Cygwin version of Subversion to checkout the WebKit
source code, but have Cygwin configured to use Windows-style line endings

-Adam