[webkit-dev] Blank page when using SSL

Bill Patterson billpatt at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 16:56:35 PDT 2008

I have a webkit based browser, based on MiniBrowser example code, that
when displaying a page with SSL comes up empty, just white.  Same page
without SSL looks fine, and Safari and Shiira display it either with
or without SSL no problem.

It doesn't call any authentication delegates, and there don't appear
to be certificate issues.

No errors are thrown.

Other SSL pages I've tried work fine in my application.

The only thing that looks strange about the page is uses a ".do"
extension, but that isn't being excluded by any of the code.

Can anybody give me any idea what might be happening?

Thanks,

Bill Patterson