[webkit-dev] Canvas rendering changes between Safari and Nightlies

Oliver Hunt oliver at apple.com
Sat Mar 29 15:58:22 PDT 2008

Without the full source, or a reduced test case it's we can't see what
the bug is, so merely looking at code won't help.

Rather than using this list to report the bug though, I'd encourage
you to file a bug at http://bugs.webkit.org as that
means the report won't be lost, and many people will be able to look
at it and work out what is happening.

--Oliver