[webkit-dev] Safari/WebKit support in Bindows

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Wed Mar 26 07:24:59 PDT 2008

On Mar 26, 2008, at 4:50 AM, Johan Lund wrote:

> my name is Johan Lund and I am in charge of implementing Safari/
> WebKit support in the Bindows AJAX framework.
>
> We currently have a working version of Bindows in Safari but one key
> element is missing which is issue #7138.
> Is this issue progressing?

(For those reading along at home, 7138 is addition of tabindex for
more element types.)

There is someone planning to work on it soon, yes. Hard to say
anything more specific than that.

Since "add tabindex for all elements" is pretty broad, do you have any
test cases or specific scope for what Bindows uses and requires here?

     -- Darin