[webkit-dev] What libxml2 features are needed for WebKit?

Leonid Romanov Leonid.Romanov at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 25 15:28:45 PDT 2008

Yep, you are right about libxslt: XPath is indeed required. I do wonder,
however, what all XPathBlahBlahBlah files in WebCore/xml are for? Well,
its not like I really need to know the answer to this particular
question, just want to get better understanding of WebKit architecture.

Leonid.