[webkit-dev] Hello and a heads up

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:46:17 PDT 2008

Hi,

This is my first post to the Webkit list, so hi! My reason for posting is to
let everyone know that I've spent a lot of time integrating Webkit with the
buildroot cross-compilation environment, and it is now available to build
for ARM, x86, AVR32, and a bunch of other embedded systems now. I was able
to build it with Gtk and I used the Midori web browser to test it. It still
likes to crash a lot on my platform (AVR32) but it does compile and run. I
hope to provide bug reports when I get more of a clue about what's causing
the crashes.

Buildroot can be downloaded from http://buildroot.uclibc.org or from
subversion:

svn co svn://uclibc.org/trunk/buildroot