[webkit-dev] Google Summer Of Code

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Mon Mar 17 16:00:48 PDT 2008

WebKit has been accepted to Google Summer of Code 2008.

If you are a WebKit reviewer and wish to participate as a mentor this
year and have not yet applied, please do so now:
http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_step1.html
http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_home.html

Make sure you check "The WebKit Open Source Project" as your project,
although I might change the name to "WebKit" depending.

I will receive your application and be able to approve you as a
mentor, so that we can be ready when they start assigning students. :)

If you have any trouble with the process, or have any questions,
please email me.

-eric