[webkit-dev] Mimetype for files loaded from disk?

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 08:16:04 PDT 2008

Hi,

On 3/17/08, Mike Emmel <mike.emmel at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the curl backed some code uses file extensions to set the mime type
> for local files.
> I'm not sure css files are handled.

They are not (see platform/gtk/MIMERegistryGtk.cpp which contains the
association between extension and mime type). I would suggest adding an
entry for css <-> "text/css" after a quick look. Iit seems safe as
MIMERegistry::getMIMETypeForExtension is called only for local file but I
may have missed some issues.
Julien

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Kevin Ollivier <kevino at theolliviers.com>