[webkit-dev] FrameLoaderClient notifications

Artem Ananiev Artem.Ananiev at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 13 06:19:07 PDT 2008

Hi, Patrick,

in Java port we do the same: store Frame* in FrameLoaderClient. However,
this frame's loader URL can't be used, for example, in
postProgressStartedNotification as it contains the current URL, not the
URL which is about to be loaded...

Thanks,

Artem