[webkit-dev] Google Summer of Code, Proposal

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Tue Mar 11 10:51:08 PDT 2008

Update:  Summer Of Code project deadline is one day away.

We have only 3 mentors signed up.  Only 2 of which are WebKit
reviewers at this time.

It would be nice to see more support from reviewers.

Please sign up today:
http://trac.webkit.org/projects/webkit/wiki/Google%20Summer%20of%20Code%202008

-eric