[webkit-dev] Windows build error during link

Mike McMullen mike at softsource.com
Mon Mar 10 18:09:29 PDT 2008

At present I am just happy with getting the basic dll built.

My primary goal is a platform so I can work out a couple of UI features.  It
appears WinLauncher may be a reasonable starting point so I will probably
attack that next.  I am currently a bit out of sync, so I have to update
before I can use your newly integrated Cairo project changes.

-Mike