[webkit-dev] Vista Install of development tools

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Thu Mar 6 06:22:30 PST 2008

The best way to report it would be to file a bug on <http://bugs.webkit.org/
 > describing the problem with the website and how what you had to do
differed from the instructions there. The best way to make sure it
gets fixed is to make a patch fixing the instructions (the source code
for our website is kept in the WebKitSite directory of our source
tree) and attach it to the bug. Thanks!

-Adam