[webkit-dev] 转发: could someone give a hand in porting WebKit to Linux?

leslie.lg at hotmail.com leslie.lg at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 20:51:05 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I’m working on porting QT4.4.0 to uclinux these days, and successfully
ported GUI, Core, Networks libraries running smoothly on my blackfin 561
ezkit, but I stuck at webkit lib.

As Jean-Charles Verdié said, you have webkit run flawlessly on uclinux? How
to do that? What modification do I suppose to do with webkit involved in
Qt4.4.0?

My uclibc is 0.9.29, but with old version of pthread lib, so it doesn’t
have pthread_getattr_np or pthread_attr_getstack functions.

Indeed, I have tried some thing on it, I paste both of functions mentioned
above to collector.cpp, in webkit source tree. And the compilation is
passed, but when I run webkit examples on my boad, it always crashes in

libQtWebkit.so.

Please help me!

Thanks & Best regards,

Leslie