[webkit-dev] New IDL return type

Michelangelo De Simone m.des at mac.com
Tue Jun 10 15:00:56 PDT 2008

Hi guys,

I've been writing a new ValidityState class for the WF2 implementation
but I got stuck on an IDL issue.
Here is the new IDL attribute for controls (Input, Textarea, etc...):

         readonly attribute ValidityState   validity;

A plain ("stubbed") ValidityState class is already there (idl
included), as well as the HTMLGenericForm::validity() (which returns a
PassRefPtr<ValidityState>).

The question is quite simple: what is the right way to add my
"ValidityState.idl" to the project in order to let it be included into
binding code autogeneration stuff? I'm very confused about the matter.

Thank you.
--
// Et quid amabo nisi quod rerum enigma est?