[webkit-dev] introduction

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Sat Jun 7 20:49:25 PDT 2008

Hi Jeff,

The WebKit open source project does accept patches for changes to the <http://webkit.org/> web site.  Please file a bug on <https://bugs.webkit.org/> and attach your patch to it for review.  (And don't forget the ChangeLog!)

Also please note that since WebKit a open source project, we do not have funds to pay you for the work.

Dave