[webkit-dev] Qt DOM tree

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:36:37 PDT 2008

Hi Habiba,

> I posted in this mailling list because it seemed to me necessary seen that I
> work with WebKit, because the important for me it is to have ideas of the
> others.

Just to clear that a bit as it can be quite confusing. What you are
really using is WebKit embedded in the Qt framework (aka the QtWebKit
module). It means that what you are using is what is explicitly
exported in Qt.
What you manipulate is quite different from what we deal with when
manipulating directly WebKit. Think that Qt objects have methods that
do not exist in WebKit and WebKit has methods that are not exported to
the Qt framework.

My tone was maybe a bit harsh but asking your questions at the right
place is the best way to have them answered (and receive insightful
answers). On webkit-dev, not everyone uses Qt (I would say that they
are even a minority).

If you have questions regarding about WebKit in itself, then this
mailing is the right place.

Regards,

Julien