[webkit-dev] WebHistory problems (how to load Safari history objects)

uru lama urulama at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 01:15:40 PDT 2008

Hi, all.

I would like to load webhistory objects stored in the Safari history
directory (~/Library/Caches/Metadata/Safari/History). However, loading from
file using the NSURL and WebHistory loadFromURL method does not work since
WebHistory object is always empty and the method returns a NO value.

BOOL res = [whist loadFromURL:nsurl error:&histerror];

Can anyone help me how to load these webhistory objects?

TNX, Uros.