[webkit-dev] Complicated Loaders

Tau After aftertau at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 19:01:52 PDT 2008

Brady,
Thank you very much for the answer.
to be more specific:
1, what's the intention of FrameLoader and DocumentLoader (there is also a DocLoader)?
2, I'd like a flow description about how the FrameLoader::load() goes to ResourceRequest methods?  I can't read forward the "checkNavigationPolicy()" and don't know how a ResourceRequest is finally being launched/triggered  :(

Thanks!

-Fengqi