[webkit-dev] flash player on Linux?

leslie lige leslie.lg at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 22:34:41 PDT 2008

Hi all,

my goal is to implement VLC as a plugin for qt webkit browser.

I have found VLC netscape plugin, but it seems qt will have ns plugin support from 4.5, when will this version be released?
I don't know whether I could wait for it.

another way is implement VLC via qwebpluginfactory, but I don't find any detailed documentation on how to implement qt web plugins. I've checked demo browser from Qt 4.4.0, and it doesn't involve qwebpluginfactory in.

So, could anybody give me some suggestion?

many thanks,

Leslie