[webkit-dev] Tracing the heap fragmentaion of webkit

Mikael Tennhammar Mikael.Tennhammar at teleca.com
Wed Jul 23 15:01:35 PDT 2008

Tanks,

Are these tools available also on other platforms than Mac OS?
I tried with MallocStackLogging as menthioned on the wiki page about leak hunting and I was expectin a file with the Malloc histroy, but I did not found any, I was running the Gtk version.

Any links to some documentaion about these tools and methods areof interest.

/Mikael