[webkit-dev] handling location field in curl implementation

Louis JANG louis at mizi.com
Mon Jul 21 05:26:32 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm using webkit with curl and I saw unmatched mime type was passed to
resourceRequest parameter of
FrameLoaderClient::dispatchDecidePolicyForMIMEType(). its url was
"ftp://<ftpserver>/path.zip" and mime type was "text/html". I think
mimetype should be empty for ftp resonse.

I've investigated and found that the url was set from location fileld of
http response, and the mimetype was set by http response itself.

So, I moved some code not to set mimetype and other if it should
redirect to other url.

I'm not sure it is proper way to solve this issue. any opinion would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Louis JANG