[webkit-dev] webkit documentation

Jack Wootton jackwootton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 01:57:16 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I am mainly interested in S60 WebKit, however due to the project
seeming to be in complete disarray to those not working for Nokia,
I've decided to focus my efforts on the WebKit branch from which S60
WebKit started. I understand this to be Tiger 10.4.7 (it was one of
the few pieces of information about S60 WebKit that I could actually
find - although it will almost certainly turn out to be incorrect :p):

http://trac.webkit.org/browser/releases/Apple/Tiger/Mac%20OS%20X%20Update%2010.4.7

Where can I find documentation for this code?  The question here is,
other than trawling through code, where can I find documentation that
explain it's implementation?

Cheers,
Jack