[webkit-dev] errors in Carbide but not on command line

Jack Wootton jackwootton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 03:56:17 PDT 2008

Hi Jonni,

Yes, I followed those instructions, although instruction 3 doesn't
actually request that anything be done.  So I just left it.

I can't change IDEs so what can I do, other just commenting out all
the files...which then means I can't build on the command line if I
need to.

As I side issue: The instructions found here:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/S60Webkit do not match the instructions
found here http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Building_S60Webkit.
There is no mention of having to edit the build.bat file.  In fact the
instructions at http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/S60Webkit seem to be out
of date.

While I'm trying to actually build webkit s60, I thought I'd get to
grips with the source code: Where can I find the documentation for
webkit s60? All I can find is the source code :P

Cheers,
Jack

Regards
Jack