[webkit-dev] errors in Carbide but not on command line

Zalan Bujtas zbujtas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 03:34:32 PDT 2008

>>> This seems simple enough and, I can just remove the line '#include
>>> <domain/osextensions/platform_paths.hrh>'.
>>>
>>> However, in the JavaScriptCore bld.inf it looks likes this:
The targeted sdk (s60 3rd edition) cannot resolve
MW_LAYER_SDK_EXPORT_PATH, so the export paths are hardcoded. That's
the major difference between the #ifndef and the #else branch. I think
you need to clean up the .inf files by removing the #ifndef
__BROWSER_SDK' branch.

>> How can Nokia port the webkit so that it doesn't build in their own IDE?
I guess, Webkit was ported to S60 before, Carbide was taken into use
and not been updated since.

Zalan.