[webkit-dev] How to use webkit ?

Nemix ereas_dre at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 09:09:55 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to try webkit cause I really need it for a project. I have to
develop in Java.
But I haven't any idea on "how can I start with webkit ?".

An IDE is needed (eclispe, ...) ? How can I do ?
I'm a very newcomer... Can somebody help me to start please ?

I have downloaded the Windows version of the webkit.

I would like for example to embed it in a container to display the website I
want.
What files have I to look and modify (or create...) ?
Have I got to use Java or Javascript (I have seen a lot of .js files in the
windows package) or something else ?

Thanks !