[webkit-dev] how to build arora with latest qtwebkit

David Kilzer ddkilzer at webkit.org
Tue Jul 8 08:02:48 PDT 2008

LD_LIBRARY_PATH is a colon-separated list of paths to search (much like PATH for commands).  Just add the directory where the libwebkit.so(?) file is built (you must build WebKit before arora will find a library to link to) before /usr/local/lib (with a colon between them).

$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/webkit/build/dir:/usr/local/lib

OR

$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/webkit/build/dir:/usr/local/lib /path/to/arora

Dave