[webkit-dev] how to build arora with latest qtwebkit

Ye Xu ye.xu.hdm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 05:40:01 PDT 2008

> Hmm, I replied there, but my e-mail still hasn't posted to the
> mailinglist...

odd

yeah, sometimes google group just behave odd or the reply appears on it with
huge delay.

For example I have my webkit checked out in /home/ben/dev/webkit so I point
> it
> to that location.

QT_WEBKIT you simply set to 'webkit_trunk', it is a flag for qmake.  You
> could probably merge these two defines into 1, but I wasn't sure how using
> qmake.

thx for your hints, I had done the following

export QT_WEBKIT=webkit_trunk
export WEBKITHOME=/home/seen/build/WebKit
qmake
make clean
make

but it seems that arora still don't use the latest qtwebkit, or how can I
find out, arora actually used it? or can I use qmake-qt4 instead of qmake?

You can check out the src/webkittrunk.pri in Arora for the exact details of
> how they are used.

I had checked out that file to make sure the WEBKITHOME set to the right
path.

regards.

Ye