[webkit-dev] how to build arora with latest qtwebkit

Ye Xu ye.xu.hdm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 02:48:22 PDT 2008

hi all,

sorry, this question may unrelated with webkit dev,
and I had asked a similar question on arora's google group,
but no body answer me. so I will try to ask it here.

at the following page,
http://code.google.com/p/arora/wiki/source?tm=4
there is one short description at the bottom to tell us how to build
arora with the latest webkit trunk. but I just can't get the idea

$ export QT_WEBKIT=webkit_trunk
$ export WEBKITHOME=/path/to/webkit

what the WEBKITHOME constant should be, can somebody give me an example
path, where I shall point it to, maybe the webkit lib path like /usr/
lib/ or something else ?
and for constant QT_WEBKIT I shall simply point it to the webkit
trunk/tarball source
path, like /home/username/webkit-tarball/compilewebkithere,
if I had compiled webkit at that path, right?

ps, system spec
xubuntu 8.06. amd64

thx and regards

Ye