[webkit-dev] webkit test suite help

syed mehdi smmehadi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 21:09:54 PST 2008

I got qt4 installed and also read the documentation at the given pages.
While building webkit using WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit i got lots of
errors like: can't find iculib, cairo-ft....i installed thos libs
also...than i was getting errors like: can't find include file like
chartables.c and a few other files....also in some of the script files there
was some mention of xcode (which i don't think is available on linux)...and
there can be a different code branch for linux...
initially from dicussion it was looking as if building webkit and execute
its test suite will not be that much difficult but in absence of clear
documentation (i am trying it on new machine which might not have all the
dev tools installed) it doesn't seem very user friendly.
if anyone can have a chat to resolve this than that would also be helpful.

Thanks & Regards
Syed