[webkit-dev] Runtime JSObject

David Carson dacarson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 04:35:54 PST 2008

Ankush,
I have run into this same problem too, and I was pointed to
WebFrame::windowObjectCleared(). If you re-attach your handler in that
method, everything will work, including frames and iframes.

For Mac look at:
WebKit/mac/WebCoreSupport/WebFrameLoaderClient.mm
WebKit/mac/WebCoreSupport/WebFrameBridge.mm
Windows:
WebKit/win/WebFrame.cpp
Gtk:
WebKit/gtk/WebCoreSupport/FrameLoaderClientGtk.cpp

Cheers
Davidc