[webkit-dev] Pulling together on WebKit Mobile

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:55:24 PST 2008

> > At this point, the remaining errors are due to the Visual Studio
> > project compiling the CG modules.  I'm not sure how best to
> > approach this:
> >
> > 1.  Create a brand new project for non-CG Windows
> > 2.  Create new build targets in the existing solution for the non-
> > CG target.
> > 3.  ?
>
> Possibly worth putting #if PLATFORM(CG) around SG paltform files, but
> i also can't think of a nice way to work around this -- does anyone
> know if you can make VS recognise some files as being for one target
> only?

The problem though is that in addition to excluding various CG files, we
probably need to compile some new Cairo-win32-based implementations.

I'll see if I can figure out how to get VS to exclude files (but I think
this may boil down to creating new projects inside the solution for
CG-vs-native).

-Brent