[webkit-dev] Pulling together on WebKit Mobile
bfulgham at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:28:53 PST 2008
I took Dan's advice, and modified my config.h as follows:
#define WTF_USE_NPOBJECT 1
#define WTF_PLATFORM_CAIRO 1
#define WTF_USE_WININET 1
#define WTF_USE_PTHREADS 0
<aside>We should probably come up with a new name for a 'native' windows
build, such as used by Adobe/AIR, Windows mobile, and a true native Windows
I also modified Visual Studio's environment to find the Cairo headers and
I then started "build-webkit" and went and did other things for about an
hour. The build produces quite a few errors, many of which are just CG-isms
that I conditionalized away. In a few cases, I resurrected the old Cairo
backend code, in others I just marked them as 'notImplemented()'.
At this point, the remaining errors are due to the Visual Studio project
compiling the CG modules. I'm not sure how best to approach this:
1. Create a brand new project for non-CG Windows
2. Create new build targets in the existing solution for the non-CG target.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-dev