[webkit-dev] Pulling together on WebKit Mobile

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:55:50 PST 2008

On Jan 14, 2008, at 3:48 PM, zucker at wake3.com wrote:

> My main concern is to make sure Windows Mobile code is part of the
> main
> trunk, and not a side branch.  My recommended first step to make the
> trunk
> more Windows Mobile friendly is to update the Windows version to build
> without requiring proprietary Apple libraries.
>
> How does the community feel about this?

I for one would love to see this, and am willing to help with that
effort.  Alp Toker and I have been trying to get the Cairo stuff
working properly under Windows, so if you have existing patches (or
even a source tree we could run diff's against), I'm ready to roll up
my sleeves.

It should be possible to begin generating patches against trunk now to
get some of these things working cleanly...

I look forward to seeing what changes you've made and to helping merge
your modifications as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

-Brent