Communication (was Re: [webkit-dev] Pulling together on WebKit Mobile)

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Mon Jan 14 20:02:12 PST 2008

Oliver Hunt wrote:
> On 14/01/2008, at 4:26 PM, zucker at wake3.com wrote:
>
>>> The best and easiest way to discuss this would be on IRC in the
>>> #webkit channel of
>>> freenode...
>>
>> Sure, but it seems tough to get a time when everyone interested is on.
>> Should we set a time to discuss this?
>
> I think you'd be safe anywhere between 2pm and 10pm PST, although that's
> only an educated guess based on my recollection of when GTK, QT, and
> Apple
> folk are around.

It's been mentioned (by some of the Trolltech folks, I believe) that
using IRC so exclusively for communication not only makes it very easy
for information to be lost into the aether but is also difficult for
those not operating on California (or US) time. Perhaps we should be
making an effort to have more of our discussions take place on
webkit-dev, at the very least in the cases where they originate on
webkit-dev as well?

-Adam